We have reached the end of our D.A.M. project. All of our designs have been revised and constructed. To conclude our time together, each group is preparing a presentation for their design. It is fascinating to see the variety of thinking and problem solving used with these fish ladder alternative. All of the projects will be on display for our PBL showcase June 4th.
The last step in publishing our information articles was coming up with a cover. We compared different covers of Harry Potter from around the world. Then we discussed what main idea the author was trying to convey. After plotting the different features on a chart, students created their article cover. I’m pretty happy with what they came up with. Feel free to stop by and check out our published articles.
Week In Review
Most Important Idea
- Talent show because we have to think of what to do and try out for it.
Most Important Activity
- Our new book “From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler”.
Most Important Experience
- Finishing “Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh”.
1. Subtract: 704-399
2. How do you calculate perimeter? Area?
3. How many weeks of School are left?