We spent our final week before break practicing our multiplication facts and beginning to explore the relationship with division. Students started to see how division problems are simply regrouped multiplication problems. All of this led up to our holiday themed fact art showcase on Friday. Check out the pictures below.
Most Important Idea
-Sharing our writing for our writers celebration
Most Important Activity
- Holiday themed activities and artwork
Most Important Experience
- Continuing our reading groups.
1. How can we prevent our brains from turning into slush over winter break?
2. Can you change 3 x 7 =21 into a division problem?
3. What was your favorite part of “James and the Giant Peach”? Why?