We wrapped up our math unit on area and perimeter by making our very own robots. Every student calculated the dimensions of different shapes using specific perimeters. These shapes composed the body of our robots. We calculated the area of each body part and then compared our different robots. In doing so we saw how the same perimeter can have different dimensions and areas.
Have a great break
Week In Review
Most Important Idea
- Mr Cook teaching us some things to help us with our D.A.M. Project.
Most Important Activity
- Making robots because they turned out awesome.
Most Important Experience
- Filling up our marble jar!
1. What is a run-on sentence?
2. What is a sentence fragment?
3. Why is it important that salmon remain submerged in water?