Continuing with our foundation from last week, we attempted to solidify our understanding of multiplication. Specifically, we're mastering our 1s, 2s and 5s while improving our 3s and 4s. Check out the photos below of our math groups. Students are practicing their facts as well as creating flash cards.
Most Important Idea
- Turkey Week! Turkey reading, writing and video!
Most Important Activity
- Monty Monarch! "Because he's cool."
Most Important Experience
- Having our friends teach us about negative numbers
A reminder that our field trip to Carkeek Park is December 4th. Students should dress accordingly. Also, your student should have come home with a blue piece of paper. This sheet needs to be returned so we can ensure everyone's info is correct in PowerSchool.
1. What is the thing that hangs from a turkeys neck?
2. What bird did Ben Franklin want on our national seal?
3. How many people went to St. Ives?